Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Change is a good thing 11-16-2016



I have been thinking about this during the past week as I pack and ready to move and wait to hear when I ship out for my next phase of the new job as well as watching what is going on since the election.  Even if the change is not exactly as you wish it to be or perhaps the most beneficial, any change is good because let's be honest, anything that is stagnant stinks.

But any change is a step into the unknown and for most people that is uncomfortable while I myself welcome it.  I really don't care for stagnation at all.  I am willing to accept that change may not come as I would have it come but I know that as long as God is on the throne that all is well because he has it all under control, not the president elect.

There is also the fact that I am of a generation that learned respect, that I will give both of them (God and Trump) the benefit of the doubt and play a wait and see game.  I already have complete faith in God and it was a given but has also been earned and Trump, on the other hand, has not earned it at all but I have enough respect for my elders that I will give it to him until he shows me he can not have it.  This may not take long but like I said, I will wait and see.

Because, like my move, it was anticipated but has not turned out to my delight either, however, any change is movement and that is far better than nothing happening at all.  You have heard the saying "one step forward, two steps back" yes?  Well sometimes it is good to take a step back and reassess where we need to move next.  At least it is movement, as I said AND movement is far better than none.  And so I say:

Change is a good thing, it beats stagnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment