Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cat is not out of the bag 11-17-2016




This is amusing to me on a couple levels.  My cat, China, has taken a liking to and claimed this plastic bag as her own personal hidey hole of late.  I was finally able to get pictures this morning and I sent one in a message to my housemate.  For those of you familiar with the tv show Big Bang Theory and are aware of Sheldon's soft kitty, warm kitty lullaby, the second part that amused me was that this very lullabye is my alert for messages on my phone.

So picture it ( Sicily, 1949...fashion, lol), sending this in a message and then after setting down the phone you hear the lullaby (which is really appropriate in this instance) to see the housemates response.  I cannot say why China loves this bag but I do know that she spends half of her sleeping time there and the other half next to me when I am sitting on the couch.

Needless to say, currently:

The cat is NOT out of the bag :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment