Sunday, September 25, 2016

The cat wins 9-25-2016


Yes it has been a bit since my last entry and there is a reason for that.  Part of it is explained by my last entry and the other half is explained by the poster above.  Right now I am sitting on a stool because the cat, China, has decided that my chair is the most comfortable place in the house.

Yes, the chair is on wheels and I could have rolled her away from the desk a week ago but I just couldn't bring myself to disturb her because then she gets vocal and screams at me and nobody wants to hear that.  But I decided it was high time to catch up online and so I rolled the chair and cat into the middle of the room and grabbed my little stool to perch upon.

And here we are.  I spent the past couple of days making a lovely wind chime which I will likely post here tomorrow because I am rather proud of it.  And the more I look at it the more I love it.  How is that for a little teaser?

Been busy looking for work to carry me through until my new gig starts and it is something I enjoy as well as making my chimes and the combination of the 2 would be quite nice I believe.

I also went on a cleaning streak here at home, it needed it and I am pleased with that effort as well.  I have spent some time time in the past week with a good friend, too, and so the past week has been good since I left the job that was sucking the soul out of me.  Sure, finances are not perfect but there is no dollar amount you can place on peace of mind and following where your soul leads you.

I will make the effort to be more present here no matter where the cat is but until now she has been the big obstacle to me getting on my computer lately because...

When it comes to the furniture... the cat always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment