Friday, September 30, 2016

I'm all about the chimes 9-30-2016



It really was my intent to blog more this week, sitting on a stool and all, but inspiration happens.  And thus my week has been full.  I created this first one (above) just to see what it would look and sound like and it was stunning.  So I posted it to my facebook page, as I do, to get the pictures from my camera to my PC because I do not have a suitable cord to do it directly, and BOOM--people were all over it and it sold within  2 hours of my posting it with more orders that so far will keep me busy for the next week at least (currently).

This makes for a happy Chrissy, but a busy Chrissy and I get so in the zone in the making of my chimes that all my other online endeavors take a back seat for the ride.  They truly are works of art, in my humble opinion, but the majority seem to agree with me.

This was #2



Yes, the picture is darker than I like but I got so wrapped up in starting #3 that I almost forgot to get pictures before the sun started going down.  It's a zone, I can't resist a zone when I am in it.  I am so present when I am creating and I love that space.  And honestly, it is paying the bills so this is a very good thing.  And that is why, for now:

I'm all about the chimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment