Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I've been a little busy 10-5-2016


As you can see from my photos, I have been more than a tad busy this past week.  Not that I haven't thought about blogging, but since the orders were all prepaid, I felt an obligation to finish these chimes before I moved on to anything else.  And so the answer is yes, other areas may have been neglected.

That said, I do love making my chimes and creating beauty for others' enjoyment, it gives me a great deal of pleasure AND it is also true that it is a rather zen-like process in creation.  I am free to let my thoughts go where they will and not be attached to them as they do because many times amazing thoughts come through.

Like the fact that ANYTHING is possible.  Anything at all. History has repeatedly shown and told us this is the case, from the bible, to The Wizard of Oz movie, to many great thinkers.  We have the power within us to do anything at all, to create whatever it is we desire.  Even Jesus said you can do these things (I do) and more if only you believe.  The many He healed were healed because of their belief, as much as His touch.  Think about it.

Great things are happening in Chrissyland over here and as much as I would love to share them with you now I must wait as they manifest themselves, but they ARE manifesting.  And in the kindtime, I make my chimes and do house cleaning jobs as they pop up and sadly my blog sits, lonely, waiting for my return.  I know I said I would make an effort to be more present and I have been, just not here.  Because, as you can plainly see:

I have been a little busy.

P.S. If you would like to order yourself a beautiful piece of artwork (chimes) you can message me here:


No comments:

Post a Comment