Thursday, July 5, 2018

Lost in time

I was trying to remember if I posted yesterday and had to really think about it.  Then I remembered I was off and "dumped" on you all early yesterday.  The good news is that once I did I was done with it and moved on.  I made the chime, don't recall if I posted IT or not so here ya go:



the back side is now a chalkboard and has a little pouch to hold chalk


I also tied up my tomato plant as planned and walked away from it thiking I know I am short but gee it is taller than I am.  Not that this is a bad thing.  It just seemd weird to me in that moment.  I had an avacado and some cottage chees for dinner and the seed in it was sproting so I stuck it in water until I headed up for bed and planted it and a couple others I had in water sprouting in a planter that had Lillies in it when I bought it.

I wokeup early and did get back to sleep this morning and then the alarm went off and I did not want to get up.  But I did and declared it would be an excellent day and the work would flow smoothly and the time would go fast.  None of that happened, not that it wasn't a glorious day, but they gathered the solderers this morning and said the lady who had sat in front of me had passed away yesterday.  I did not knpw her (or anybody there) that well but I do still care about them and seeing their devastation hurt my heart.  Then I asked about that no touch rule and if we were allowed to hug to console each other and was told that the rule still applied but that he didn't care what we did as long as no one touched him.  Okay then, not a problem.

I had to pee and started tearing up watching everyone else fall apart so I headed to the bathroom and when I came out they were filtering in to wash their faces and I held my arms out and said if anyone needed a hug that I was willing.  Luann stepped into them and hugged me for a minute and I was going to leave to make room for everyone and get out of the way when she said "here, you need one, too" and hugged me again.  They can write me up, I don't care, people were hurting, people who have worked with her for the last 14 years and they needed support.  I was willing to give it.  I know when I lose someone I need a hug.  Words cannot ease it when you first hear, it just doesn't work that way.

I had a hard time with every single unit I worked on and didn't finish until lamost the end f the day so I was a tad disappointed because as "hot" as they were (to get shipped) no one wanted them done more than me.  I was tired of dealing with them.  I kep saying to heck with it when I would see one I thought would not pass inspection and they can bring it back.  But none came back.  Well there are the last 33 that went in the end of the day that will be inspected tomorrow but I am hoping I don't get any of them back.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will make my proclamation again tomorrow and every day because despite the mood there today I didn't have a bad day.  A little frustrating but not bad and time did not go fast either.  But it was payday so I was happy to have some coins in the bank and stopped at Walmart on my way home to get my cappucino, cereal and cherry coke.  They I stopped and filled up the truck with gas.  I still had a half a tank but now I should be good for awhile.

I took this on my way home, it is on the side of a really good Mexican restaurant:



Well dears it is 6:30 and I need to tend to my garden before I head up for my shower and bed so until tomorrow stay blessed, be well and all my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment