Friday, July 20, 2018

Work is consuming me.

And I am trying very hard to maintain my inner peace and joy about it, amid everything else.  Since I have been getting home late and tired and they are working 10 hours tomorrow and 8 on Sunday before starting all over again, I will just give you the week in pictures today.  It is already after 6 and I am beat but I did want to check in.


This was a couple days ago, the whole span of it, escaping the planter boxes


Cantaloupes on the left and going to the right towards the other box and in the right side box on the left hand side is my squash growning to the left towards the other box.  What to do when they meet?


My little squash is growing!


And another growing!


I stuck an avocado seed in by the big tomato plant and it is even taking off


It's hard to see but there is a family of wild turkeys just above the middle of the picture in the shade just beyond the dead dandelion lawn


A little slew of babies between the mom and dad, who is bringing up the rear


They're in there...


A nice little bee on the Dahlia



The same squash yesterday, the larger of the 2




The other one


Baby cantaloupe!


More babies


The big one that started INSIDE the box


Tomatoes on the smaller plant, not sure what they are, maybe Roma's?


I don't know but there are a lot of them

It just amazes me how everything grows overnight so much.  I don't have time for much but I do tend to the back gardens every night before I head up to get ready for bed.  Which is where I will be going shortly, to the garden and then bed and I am well.  All is very well :-)  so until next time, stay blessed, be well and all my love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment