Monday, August 8, 2016

'Que será será 8-8-2016



Have you ever had one of those weeks where the pull of electronic devices was nonexistent?  Or is that just me?  Because I am having one of those weeks currently where I lack the desire to even touch any of my devices.  It is a tad hard to do that when you have several pages, including a blog, to attend to, and yet I am just not "feeling it" lately.

I have only once had a truly difficult time not being glued to the internet when I was in the Royal Society and the draw was more than I could stand most days, but prior to and since then, staying away is not impossible for me.  And some days I honestly need the time away from all electronics, period.  

Currently it is not like I have a huge blog audience to talk to or feel compelled to write every day but it was more a personal goal than anything when I started this little page a couple months ago.  I tend to like to journal, mostly, and have for a great deal of my life as it is interesting to look back and see how far I have come, how much I have grown and how much, if any, my writing has improved.

In my teens I would write fascinating letters to my oldest brother, not that I believed they were, given they were just my day to day experiences, but that he said they were and that I should be a writer. I cannot say now how much of it was "teen angst" that I was poking fun of with my cheery disposition even as a teen and how much was the style in which I wrote it.  Like I was painting a picture with words.  OK, yes, I was good, lol, looking back.

But I did not write every single day then and I can say the same now, although I do write much more frequently, even if I miss a day or two here and there.  Sometimes my mind is just a blank canvas, like this week.  And so yes, this is another of my rambling days, which may or may not amuse me some day down the road, but at least I was disciplined enough to sit down and write something so I will give myself a bit of credit for that.

And of course, all of that lead to this:

'Que será será, whatever will be, will be..


This poster will no doubt eventually make it to my public page:

https://www.facebook.com/Radiating1love/

No comments:

Post a Comment