Monday, August 15, 2016

Sticking your neck out to make progress 8-15-2016



As we must stick ours out to move forward as well.  I have had computer issues the past couple of days and been unable to get in here to blog.  I tried many things to correct the main issue, which was with the mouse not moving the cursor and hoping it was not the mouse dying because I really love my roller ball mouse.  I really do.

Of course this event also coincided with my McAffee program expiring and being some what unprotected, I even tried the control-alt-delete method to shut my computer off whilst I debated the whole situation.  I did manage to get online yesterday for a couple minutes and my mouse worked, for a few minutes ARGGG, nad then not working again.

Weird, I just had this deja' vu thing happen and saw me getting 28,000.00 from I know not where.  Odd amount really but there it is.  I felt the need to write that down when it occurred though.  Okay, back to my story:

So once again I shut my computer down and didn't touch it all day yesterday.  I kind of enjoyed it really as I tend to feel easily overwhelmed at all I think I need to accomplish when I am online.  Not that I really do need to accomplish any of it but I do feel the need to accomplish it and then when I find it a tad boring trying to "keep up" I would just rather not be on it at all.

It may or may not have been the rollerball mouse dying as I switched to a different one, which seems to work fine, AFTER having installed a new antivirus program.  And although it is not nearly as easy or fun to use as the rollerball mouse, it does work sufficiently.

The whole point, really, was that I had to stretch myself to be able to get back on my PC and online and move forward.  While I still have much to accomplish now that I am back on, I am more ready for it having taken a couple days away for the most part.  At least for a little while ;-)  And so:

In order to make progress, the turtle has to stick its neck out.

Also shared on my public page here:

https://www.facebook.com/Radiating1love/

No comments:

Post a Comment