Saturday, June 11, 2016

Enjoy Your Days 6-11-2016

This came about for me because although I appreciate the time and energy one puts into making their dreams come true, we also need to enjoy relaxing as well.  I am not a type A personality so I absolutely DO know how to relax and enjoy everything.  I do know people who may find that a waste of time until your dreams are realized, but I, once again, choose to differ.

If you are so busy DOING, what happens to you as a human BEING?  I do what I can, remain unattached to what I cannot and trust the Universe to fill in the gaps.  I can achieve my dreams in my way, which is with enjoyment on the way.  Perhaps I will not "rise" as fast as the many go-getters in this world but I will arrive all the same and won't have missed not being busy all the time.

If you are not enjoying each day, you are likely doing something that you don't like or that isn't in alignment with who you are.  Yes, sometimes we have to do things we would rather not do to accomplish what needs are to be met but at the same time if you are trying to control every little thing how is the Universe to help you? You are not leaving it space to help you that way.  

Me?  I prefer to do what I can and trust the Universe while I enjoy whatever it is that I may be doing.   Like enjoying watching this handsome young stranger surfing yesterday because I knew he was enjoying his day as well.   Enjoying my days :-)

1 comment: