Tuesday, June 21, 2016

You deserve 6-21-2016


Indeed, you do deserve someone who will always look at you like you are the most beautiful thing they have ever seen.  Every single time they look at you.  I will not say that type of love is rare, but it is not commonplace either and it should be.  And I am not just talking about a partner, I am talking about when you see your own reflection, to look at yourself this way.

I was fortunate to have a husband who looked at me this way and I viewed him the same way and was in awe that he saw the beauty in me that I didn't quite comprehend at first.  The fact that this beautiful man loved me so much, and I could feel it in his glances at me, was beyond anything I had ever felt up to that point.  And so I was awe struck by it.

We all deserve not only to be looked upon this way but to look upon others this way, too.   Start with the person in the mirror, realize you are more valuable than gold, are loved far more than gold by your creator and see it in yourself, then give it to yourself, too.  It makes it easier to practice on others after you have seen your own inherent beauty and worth.

And then, when you go out into the world each day, look at others the same way, see their inherent beauty and worth and gaze upon them lovingly as you are connected to all things.  And all things reflect back to you that which you are.  If you do not love yourself that will be reflected back, just as when you do love yourself, that too is reflected back to you.  It is one of the laws of nature.  If you don't have anyone who looks at you this way, get out your mirror and look at yourself this way.  It's a practice.  Because:

You deserve someone who will always look at you like you are the most beautiful thing they have ever seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment