Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My creators name is Art 6-22-2016


As in "Then sings my soul, my savior , god to me, how great thou art, how great thou art". Everything that has been created is a work of art. Yes, Chrissy logic at work for you. But think about it, all of life is created as a masterpiece and a masterpiece is a work of art. A work of Art. And so I do not say oh thank God, I say oh thank Art, a real name, not a title or deity. And whether you believe in God or not, it doesn't matter, whoever or whatever you believe created you and the entire universe, it's a creator all the same.

Really think about the words to that song, your soul, singing to you, how great you are. It is a true, heartfelt sentiment from our creator, telling us how great we are. Even the bible says we were created in the likeness of God, not that we look like it in a physical appearance way, but what we truly are, love, was created in likeness to the love that created us. And it is our soul, our energy and essence, that is connected to all that is.

As I have said before what we now believe is not our own thinking, it is all learned from childhood from others. It is our soul that calls us back into being what we were created to be and we are created to be great, to achieve great things. We always have been great, we just forgot for awhile, but I am here to tell you:

You ARE great.



No comments:

Post a Comment