Saturday, June 4, 2016

Signs 6-4-2016


I talk to the Universe, a lot.  I may look like a raving lunatic when I have these conversations with the Universe, out loud, but I do not care.  I have learned that when you ask for signs and are open to receiving them, the Universe will provide them.  

I think I may have mentioned this before, saying that for myself, I need to be very specific when I ask for them, so that I clearly understand the answers.  But the critical step is being open to seeing or hearing them when they are presented to you.

Seriously, what is the point in asking if you are not open to receiving the answers?  Sure, you can put the requests out there all day long but if you are not paying attention to what you are getting back, the point is moot.

In a way, the cocoon in the photo was part of the answer to one of my recent questions, or requests, from the Universe.   And that is the stage I am currently in at the moment, the chrysalis, and soon enough I will emerge and fly, in all my beauty, as will the Monarch that will emerge from this cocoon.

Is it uncomfortable in this stage?  Yes, yes it is, but I know it is only for a short time and when this stage is done, better things are to come.  It was only a part of the answer, but the totality of the answer has me floating a bit already.  And that is a great thing.

So it is that when you ask the Universe for signs, be open to receiving them, no matter what form they take.  The Universe ALWAYS responds, without fail.  

1 comment: