Tuesday, May 15, 2018







I get so excited to share...


The chimes I just finished AND a post card from the place where I get my glass.  I love that place.  And now that he is listed on Etsy and I need a break from them (it takes forever to load stuff on there) I thought I would pop over here to update.  I did head out yesterday in search of gainful employment and got lost a couple of times but it was pleasant since I got to sit at stop lights and take pictures of more of the bears.  It's all about the bears:









And that is only a few of them!  One day, much like I intended in Loveland back in the day, I will get pictures of all of them (I never did get all of them in Loveland because they added more every year but I got a LOT of them) and more close up shots as well, like with the one little bear above that has the artist plaque on it.  I like that I am always seeing new ones I've yet to discover, like little surprises every time I go somewhere.  I have yet to find anything that I don't love about it here.  Not one thing.

Anyway, besides finishing my lovely fish chime late yesterday, I spent hours on Etsy, trying to delete my old shop and create the new one.  Yes, it is looking pretty sad right about now, but I am just beginning it and it will shape up.  It just seems to take forever to do anything on there.  I spent over 2 hours this morning and only got 2 chimes listed, the pictures don't load fast like they do here on my blog.  I confess, that this has spoiled me, because they don't load fast on the other social media outlets I use (really just Facebook and Etsy but I am not really media savy.


I love the way this building is painted, sadly traffic prevented a perfect shot, but it is very beautiful and the large door is actually a real door into the building.  I don't know what business or establishment is inside but one day I will investigate that further as well.

I cannot say that anything extraordinary happened yesterday, beyond what I have told you, but it was enjoyable all the same.  The weather was glorious, near 90 if not just above it, sunny and warm and it is still a little light out at 9 pm so it threw me off on my sleepy time, I was still struggling with Etsy and realized it was after 10before I finally gave it up and went to bed.  I love that bed :-)  And restful sleep, waking up early and feeling alive and restored.  It's the little things people.

And now I will mosey on back over to Etsy and see if I can get some more chimes up.  I did that and just now realized that I never posted this...I get carried away.  Better late than ever, or is it never?  Either way, here ya go..

Be well and all my love.



No comments:

Post a Comment