Saturday, May 12, 2018








 

I have been busy since my arrival.

As you can clearly see and these are not all of the ones I have completed.  I feel good about that.  Pretty much one per day, in between my adventures out and about.  Today we will be yard sale-ing.  But I will still do some work on one at some point in the day.  Here is the beginning of the makings of the next one, I have vision I tell ya.  Yes, I glues the popsicle stick on there but I have a reason and purpose for it.  Which you will see in the finished chime.  I promise.



I am a bit excited about it really.  Strangely (or maybe not so strangely) I see chimes in many common objects, things I think will look amazing as chimes.  Lord help me today when we go yard sale hopping. I can hardly keep up with myself as it is, my thoughts and plans for objects I already have discovered, my custom order, all of it I plan out in my head first, seeing the potential of what each object will be, not as it actually is, when I find it.  Much like many of the houses I have lived in and heard people (well meaning friends, bless them anyway) say "what are you doing in a place like this?" and my reply has always been, from teenage years, "you are looking at what is while I am looking at what it will be when I am done with it."  And generally I have impressed all of them.  I see potential.  Everywhere.

I am freezing out here on the porch, currently a chilly 47* so I think I will go in and get my little square of wood ready and warm up a bit, maybe get another cup of coffee and get back to you all later.

Be well and all my love.

P.S.  That little cottage was just a block of 4 x 4 that someone made very pretty.  I just made it a little prettier.



No comments:

Post a Comment