Monday, May 14, 2018



  



Sunday was mellow

And I completed the litlle school house chime, the back looks identical to the front so I only took pictures of the front. If you look at them twice, it would have the same affect.  Then I started the big fish chime, worked on it until my fingers were done for before I finally stopped for the day.  No hurry anyway, really, I just like to see my vision finished normally.  I think it will be pretty.

Did some chores in the house, mundane stuff really and helped in the yard here and there when they asked me to help.  It was in the high 80's and that felt really good.  Around 6:30 I looked up the temp and it was 86 here and 81 in Honolulu.  Of course 82 is the normal temp for Honolulu year round but it was not near that for the month before I left, it was unseasonably cold.  Got me prepped for the cooler temps and being cold here to some degree.

This morning finds me frustrated with both Facebook and Etsy, who for whatever reasons, won't seem to let me make changes without jumping through hoops that I am not up to jumping through.  What is a lady to do?  Perhaps it is a sign that I am not suppose to be on those sites at all, I don't know and I am nearly ready to be in agreement with that alleged sign.  I will give it the day and see if I can come up with some other idea for getting them to be more cooperative to usage.  Or maybe it's just me.  I am willing to entertain that notion, while not yet commiting to it, lol.

I need to get out and hunt for a paying jobtoday, as it were, being in the midst of a very lean time, and not having any income coming in (I really want to curse Etsy right now but they have rules soI will refrain) and it does require supplies to create my chimes.  That is my passion and to fuel it I need to garner some funds.  Nothing is free, except me right now.  And freedom is stillgreat.

I just realized this did not post this morning, so I hope it is not a repeat as it says it is a draft.  I forgot the internet issues this morning and it is still saying there is an error in saving, hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment