Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I am a tuckered little pup



I went in yesterday to do my paperwork and when I got home in the afternoon I made this lovely little chime:




And yes I did tend to my garden as well, a friend pointing out that I tend to have repetetive days, only she said it nicer but when I thought about what I do write about, she was right.  Not that I can really talk about work now but at least it makes for a new blog entry.  I had to be in at 7, which I was, and sat in training class all day for 8 hours and then had an hour long test, so I am so ready for bed and it is only 5:19 pm here.  In the afternoon my supervisor came in and said we all start at 5 am tomorrow so I am sleepy just thinking about getting up in the wee hours to be at my station, already clocked in, by 5.  I can do this!  It will just take a little time to adjust.  I have been getting up around 5 the last few days anyway, because that is when I was waking up, and now I will be getting up around 3:30 so I can have my coffee before I drive.  I need a bit of time to wake up, always have.

I was thinking about the blog on my way home and wondering if I would even sit down and do it today, that tired.  Even if tomorrow is a long day, when I am working and doing my solder magic, time flies, so it won't seem as long.  In the classroom, in the dark (and I was cold) looking at the presentation on the wall from the projector, I admit I was having a difficult time keeping my eyes open the last couple of hours.  Tomorrow will be better.  Doing what I really enjoy doing.  One of the things I really enjoy doing anyway.

I have not even changed clothes, out here in my black jeans in the heat, but that would require a trip up the stairs to change and I didn't have it in me when I got home.  I ate and made a cup of decaf first and had to return a couple phone calls.  And now I can think of nothing else to add.  My entries may be short during the workweek.  But I will do my best to post as often and as much as possible. But not today.  So until tomorrow..

Hope you had a great day, have a great one tomorrow, be well and all my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment