Saturday, June 9, 2018

Lazy Saturday


I feel like I have not accomplished much but in reality I did change from my pajamas into my sweats, LOL.  I swept and mopped the hardwood floors, fed and watered and played with the dogs and cat, started a load of laundry and now that it is in the dryer, I started a second load.  I packaged 10 of my chimes as well. I always put them in boxes when I finish them to keep myself organized and then I go back and actually package them properly for shipment.  I only have 4 left to package so that is good.

I did take some pictures in the front gardens:







There was a fat little bird in the bird bath, sitting on the edge drinking water. He's kind of hard to see but I was afraid if I got closer it would fly away.  I try not to disturb whatever I am taking pictures of.  It has been cold today and when it hit 57 a few minutes ago it almost felt like a tiny heat wave.  It rains, it clears and the sun shines then it repeats itself over and over.  But the gardens are loving the moisture, as are the weeds poking up all over, but it is one less task for me when I am having a hard time motivating myself today.  Bev waited for me to get dressed to go run errands with her and I guess I was not clear that I was not interested in that last night but today I just said "I'm not feeling it" and so she headed out.

It's mostly fun to go hang with the truck or car while she does her thing but in the cold I could only foresee misery for me.  So at least I have gotten some stuff done but I am feeling more like taking a nap than anything else.   I woke up at 3:30 like it was a work day and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up at 4:15 and came out with my coffee.  In the dark.  It got colder the lighter it got which I thought was weird but it did.

No plans for tomorrow so I will probably make a chime since it is suppose to be 69 and warmer than today, which is suppose to have a high of 62 but I don't think we will see that happen. That is about it for me today, going to head back in to my packaging, so until tomorrow..

Have a great day/evening, be well and all my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment