Sunday, June 3, 2018

What an exciting morning!


And I woke up wondering what I could share today.







Got up at 6 thinking about what I could possibly share today since I posted so late yesterday and basically covered Friday and Saturday already.  Meandered down to the kitchen to make my cappuccino and looking out the kitchen sink window I spied this guy.  I ran outside, where I had left my camera last night, grabbed it and headed back up and out onto the deck to get a ton of pictures but they all turned out dark at first.  Me and cameras first thing in the morning do NOT seem to mesh well but I finally adjusted the settings and got these 3 before he wandered off out of view.  Sad, really, because in the dark shots he was looking right up at me and they would have been amazing shots.  Not today apparently.

So I headed out to the porch to have my said cup of cappuccino and the cows across the road some 3/4 of a mile away are going bonkers.  Then as I listened I realized what was setting them off, which set off the dogs in the area as well, it was the sound of gas in the hot air balloons.  This weekend is the balloon and kite festival and although I have not actually seen any kites I did see a number of the balloons:













I have to say it was a pretty exciting morning!  I kept running around the side of the house when I would hear the gas noise and take more pictures, for nearly an hour.  And just when I was thinking there might not be a blog post today the Universe delivered :-)  Well dears, that is all I have so far and it is almost 9 am so until tomorrow...

Have a blessed day, be well and all my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment